Be a Supporter!

Lublub194Lublub194

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 52 Fans

435 audio Reviews with Responses

TO THE END!!! TO THE END!!!

Rated 5 / 5 stars January 14, 2014

Very Mellow. I love the piano, it's gorgeous. The transition around :30, is a little awkward. The beginning and the next part just don't seem to fit together. I very much like what you had in the beginning. You should keep that flowing.

DJBOSSKILLER responds:

I will post one with just the start up part I hope you will enjoy that one

Cerebral Delirium Cerebral Delirium

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 10, 2013

Wow. This is extremely impressive! I'm surprised to find such a quality piece on newgrounds! Your leads, and solos, are mouth-watering sexy goodness.

\m/

Twistedsanta responds:

Wow, thank you so much, man! Haha that means a ton to me. I appreciate the kind words and I'm so glad that you enjoyed it. Keep it brutal \m/

Dawn of the Djent Dawn of the Djent

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 9, 2013

Hell yeah it's on. Almost finished already. >:D

I can do this all day babaaay!

damn you're quick

Rhino Race Rhino Race

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars November 5, 2013

I'll be honest, at first, I thought I was going to hate it. But then it kicked in, and it's got some serious groove to it. Your lead synth could use to change up a little bit, and the intro could use a little smoother of a transition, but this is a pretty kickass song.

Bravo good sir.

thewendigo responds:

I tried to make something less nonsensical then what i usually do, I think i like it for the fact that it sounds more "Typical". It's definitely just a repeating pattern. I'll take you're wise words you definitely know what you're doing much more than i do. I appreciate the compliments.

Untill We Meet Again Untill We Meet Again

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 5, 2013

Jealous in so many ways.

Seriously, what the hell dude. Where has this stuff been all long? You could be... like... fucking mozart or something. Shiiiiiiiizzzz.

Gorgeous. Download/fav for me!

thewendigo responds:

Awwww thanks buddy!

I Return I Return

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 4, 2013

There better had be more where this came from. Or I'll make you make more! ;)

oh ya!?

Rache Rache

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 10, 2012

Awh hell yeah! I'll gladly take inspiration credit :D

Miraculous track as always. Even though I've heard this one a thousand times before ;)

GLAD YOU LIKE IT

Late Night Sprawl Late Night Sprawl

Rated 4 / 5 stars April 18, 2012

First off, let me state, that everyone has their own opinions. I'm not saying anything against the 2 reviewers below, simply my opinion.

I thought this was an extreme improvement for you. You have come really far with mastering in a short time. Everything fit rather well, and I didn't think anything was too overwhelming, but don't get ahead of yourself either. There is soooo much in eq'ing, mastering, mixing to learn.

As far as the song goes. I thought this was perfect for a flash type game. Action/futuristic based game. I saw in my head a side-scrolling-spaceship flying- alien shooting game.

I agree with them in some ways though. Melody has to be changed up. You need several counter melodies (instruments playing different notes, that still accent each other.) I thought your transitions were rather smooth. Nothing seemed too harsh, and where they stated at 3:50 or so, I really liked that part.

The only real thing i can say I wish it had, was some heavier drums. When the 2nd half kicked it. Some more pulsing-rapid drums. But that's personal taste.

Love what you've done man. Keep it up!

carl565 responds:

Haha thanks dude. The drums actually should have had more of a pulse, it was just the fact that I used a compressor that really got rid of most of the deep bass.

Carl565 - To The Finish Carl565 - To The Finish

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 28, 2012

Best piece yet good sir!

You've come really far since your first few pieces. This is an epic trance piece. While it's still trance-like, it still carries a wonderful melody. Your transitions are quite amazing, and unique at that too.

I really have absolutely nothing bad to say about this song. It is very well done!

However, I must say real fast. Not every way someone says to master something is going to be right, eventually you're just going to have to find your own groove. Its okay if one instrument is louder than the rest, as long as that's the way you want it. The only real rule you have to stick to, is make sure there is no clipping. (When the audio goes above 0-db) It's a long road to become even halfway decent at mixing/mastering, and believe me, I'm nowhere near an expert. Just keep pushing is all I'd have to say. Sorry for possibly sounding pretentious there, I truly don't mean to.

Any which way, It's good to hear some music from you again! I expect some more soon! :)

carl565 responds:

Dude, thank you so much, it does mean a lot. No, you do not sound pretentious at all, criticism is criticism. Thanks for the info on that, I have been noticing that a lot of my projects do have clipping, so I will fix that right away. Thanks again man, I do appreciate it.

Is There a Way? Is There a Way?

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars January 29, 2012

Well then!

I'll be darned. This is certainly a HUGE improvement from your past work, however, I think you have a bit more to go.

In the 2nd half when it switches to primarily eletronic, I think you could have lowered your synths, and brought the drums to the front a little more. However this is only my opinion, so don't feel as though this is me saying you have to.

Your composition skills have increased dramatically. It's quite wonderful what you did here. You've got an excellent intro and outro. You have quite a brilliant transition from calm to rapid.

Good sir, you are on your way to stardom at this rate! Keep up the awesome jams!

- lub.

carl565 responds:

2 months away from a year later, I finally see this review. For being a day where I'm terribly sick, you put a smile on my face, haha. Thanks for yet another review. I've recently gone through my songs from 2008-2012. Something happened, between 2011 and 2012 my songs got a lot better. I'm not complaining or bragging, just surprised. I guess I can say that I've come a long ways, and so have you, my friend. Thanks again!